Small Package, Powerful Performance
Our Studio Telestrator is a rackmounted 2RU unit.
Connect with a single fiber connection. Add multiple screens for collabration.
- FingerWorks uses a 2 RU Server and works with all touch screens via KVM connectivity solutions or with our FingerWorks streaming technology.
- FingerWorks supports single and multiple thin clients connected via IP for drawing meta-data and collaborative Telestration applications
- Supports HD & 4K in and out via Bluefish444 and Black Magic interface cards.
- The 2RU platform uses less valuable rack space with improved processing power
- Clients come in 22 inch and 18.5 inch sizes all connected on a single network path.
- Screens link directly to our new FingerWorks engine replacing the KVM extension equipment.
- The server client system supports HD Broadcast and NDI streaming formats.
- Multiple screens can operate in unison for collaboraive Telestration applications!